The Utah Jazz (16-5) visit the Atlanta Hawks (10-11) as favorites after Donovan Mitchell racked up 32 points in the Jazz’s 117-105 victory over the Pistons. The game airs on SportsNet RM at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The point total for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 3, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 4
Elijah Hughes: Out (Ankle)
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right knee),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Achilles)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+7)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Jazz 112, Hawks 109|
The model favors the Jazz by 2.5 points, a much smaller margin than the 7-point spread set by William Hill. Take the Hawks to cover.
The model predicts a total 2.8 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this matchup.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 0.2 points greater than his season average of 23.3.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 26.6.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 39.8.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 29.1.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals less than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have made.
- Utah has an 11-1-1 record against the spread and a 13-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Atlanta’s record is 9-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall when its opponents make more than 46.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 44.9% from the field, 0.4% higher than the 44.5% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Atlanta has an 8-5 record against the spread and a 7-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.5% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot above 44.9% from the field, it is 10-1-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- The Jazz’s 39.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 7.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from deep (32.1%).
- Utah has a 12-4-1 record against the spread and a 14-3 record overall when the team makes more than 32.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 10-8 against the spread and 10-8 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39.8% from deep.
- The Hawks shoot 35.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -0.5 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.7%).
- Atlanta is 10-4 against the spread and 9-5 overall when shooting over 35.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah is 8-0-1 ATS and 9-0 overall in games it shoots over 35.2% from deep.
- The Jazz connect on 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 4.5 more made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Hawks allow.
- Utah is 14-2-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Atlanta is 3-4 ATS and 2-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Hawks make the 18th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz allow the fourth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from