The Memphis Grizzlies (9-7) are slightly favored (by ) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Houston Rockets (10-10) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 3, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 4
Sean McDermott: Out (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Grayson Allen: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
David Nwaba: Out (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
John Wall: Out (Injury Recovery)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 112, Rockets 109|
The William Hill line for this game has the Grizzlies favored by one, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (3.3 points).
The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 3.6 points highter than the model projection.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 1.1 points higher than his season average of 19.4.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 26.6.
- Desmond Bane’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 1.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 10.4.
- John Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 27.7.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Oladipo’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- The Grizzlies make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Rockets have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- In games Memphis shoots higher than 44.7% from the field, it is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Houston has a 9-3 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Rockets have shot at a 45.5% rate from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points fewer than the 46% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- Houston is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46% from the field.
- This season, Memphis has a 7-1-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 45.5% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 35.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Rockets have shot from deep (35%).
- Memphis has collected a 6-3 record against the spread and a 5-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 35.6% from deep.
- The Rockets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36%) is only 1.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Grizzlies are averaging (37.4%).
- Houston is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when shooting over 37.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Memphis has a 5-1-1 ATS record and a 5-2 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- The Grizzlies connect on 10.8 three-pointers per game this season, 3.4 fewer makes per game than the Rockets give up (14.2).
- Houston has gone 7-6 against the spread and 8-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 5-4 ATS and 5-4 straight up.
- The Grizzlies are the 28th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Rockets allow the sixth-fewest makes from deep.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from