The Denver Nuggets (12-8) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (16-6) as underdogs after Nikola Jokic scored 47 points in the Nuggets’ 128-117 victory over the Jazz. The game airs on TNT at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 4, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 4
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Quad),
Jared Dudley: Out (Calf),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle)
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Left Adductor),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (-5)|
|Total Pick||Over (219.5)|
|Prediction||Lakers 114, Nuggets 108|
The model projects the Lakers to win, just as FanDuel does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (6.0 to 5).
The FanDuel point total for this game is just 2.5 points lower than the model projection.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 40.2.
- Anthony Davis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 35.5, 1.1 higher than his season average of 34.4.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Davis’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||10||16.6||6.5||1.0||1.2||0.9||2.7|
Nuggets Player Props
- Jokic’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 10.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds less than his season average of 11.8.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- The Lakers are shooting 48% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points higher than the 47.2% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 9-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Denver is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48% from the field.
- The Nuggets have shot at a 48.3% clip from the field this season, 3.1 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Lakers have averaged.
- Denver is 8-8 against the spread and 10-6 overall when it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 9-8 against the spread and 12-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.3% from the field.
- The Lakers’ 38.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Nuggets have shot from deep (37.5%).
- Los Angeles has a 6-3 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.5% of its three-point shots.
- Denver has put up a 7-4 against the spread while going 9-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 38.1% from downtown.
- The Nuggets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.4%) is only 4.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Lakers are averaging (34.3%).
- Denver is 6-6 ATS and 7-5 overall when the team hits more than 34.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 9-6 ATS record and an 11-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.4% from three-point distance.
- The Lakers make 11.6 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 fewer made shots on average than the 13.2 per game the Nuggets allow.
- When Denver makes more threes than its opponents, it is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall. When Los Angeles is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-7 ATS and 4-6 straight up.
- The Lakers make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets allow the 25th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Lakers vs Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from