The Washington Wizards (4-13) visit the Miami Heat (7-13) as 8-point underdogs after Bradley Beal racked up 37 points in the Wizards’ 132-121 loss to the Trail Blazers. The game airs on SUN at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 229.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 3, 2021, 7:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 3
Maurice Harkless: Out (Thigh),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Chris Silva: Day To Day (Hip),
Avery Bradley: Day To Day (Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Knee)
Raul Neto: Out (Groin),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+8)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Heat 117, Wizards 112|
The model and DraftKings both have the Heat taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (5.1 points). Lean towards taking the Wizards.
The DraftKings total for this game, 229.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 228.9 points, are only 0.6 points apart.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 9.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.3.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, equal to his season average of 30.5.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 2.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.6.
- Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 38.5, 6.1 less than his season average of 44.6.
- Beal’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Beal’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- The Heat make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.1 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (48.9%).
- Miami has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48.9% from the field.
- Washington has a 1-5 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.6% rate from the field this season, -1.2 percentage points less than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- This season, Washington has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 3-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.4% from the field.
- Miami is 4-9 against the spread and 6-7 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.6% from the field.
- The Heat are making 35.1% of their three-point shots this season, 4.2% lower than the 39.3% the Wizards allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Miami has collected a 3-4 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 39.3% of its three-point shots.
- Washington is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.1% from deep.
- The Wizards shoot 36.1% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.2 percentage points lower than the Heat have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.3%).
- Washington has a 4-2 ATS record and is 2-4 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami is 4-6 ATS and 4-6 overall in games it shoots over 36.1% from deep.
- The Heat’s 13.1 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.7 more made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Wizards give up.
- Miami is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Washington is 4-8 ATS and 2-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Heat are the 14th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Wizards allow the 23rd-fewest makes from deep.
Heat vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from