The No. 15 Creighton Bluejays (13-4) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Georgetown Hoyas (4-8) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at CHI Health Center Omaha as big, 14-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 3, 2021, 2:14 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bluejays’ average implied point total this season is 2.6 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (79.4 implied points on average compared to 82 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Creighton has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (82) eight times.
- The Hoyas’ average implied point total on the season (77.9 points) is 9.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- Georgetown has scored more than 68 points in eight games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Creighton and Georgetown Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bluejays are shooting 48.5% from the field this season, 7.3 percentage points higher than the 41.2% the Hoyas allow to opponents.
- In games Creighton shoots higher than 41.2% from the field, it is 5-7 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- Georgetown is 4-7 overall and 6-3 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.5% from the field.
- The Hoyas’ 41.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Bluejays have allowed to their opponents (40%).
- This season, Georgetown has put up a 5-3 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall in games the team shoots above 40% collectively from the field.
- When opponents of Creighton shoot above 41.8% from the field, it is 2-7 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Bluejays’ 36.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hoyas have shot from deep (33.2%).
- Creighton has collected a 7-2 straight-up record and a 5-2 record against the spread in games when the team makes more than 33.2% of its three-point attempts this season.
- Georgetown is 4-2 against the spread and 3-5 overall when its opponents hit more than 36.8% of their shots from deep.
- The Hoyas shoot 34.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 2.1 percentage points higher than the Bluejays have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32.6%).
- Georgetown has a 4-2 ATS record and has gone 2-5 straight-up when making more than 32.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Creighton has a 1-7 ATS record and an 8-2 straight-up record this season in games it has shot better than 34.7% from three-point range.
- The Bluejays make 9.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more made shots on average than the 8.7 per game the Hoyas allow.
- The Bluejays are 4-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Hoyas are 1-2 ATS and 1-3 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from