Domantas Sabonis leads the Indiana Pacers (12-9) into a matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks (12-8) after scoring 32 points in a 134-116 win over the Grizzlies. The Bucks are favorites in the game on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 2, 2021, 3:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 3
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (+8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (232)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Pacers 111|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (6.8 points) is slightly less than the 8.5-point edge William Hill gives to the Bucks, though the data still has them as the favorite.
In this game, the model projects a total (228.6 points) slightly lower than the William Hill over/under (232 points).
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 44.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 44.1.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 1.1 lower than his season average of 33.6.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 6.5 assists, 0.5 lower than his season average of 7.0.
- Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 11.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds less than his season average of 12.0.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.4 blocks lower than his season average of 3.9.
- This season, the Bucks have a 49.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.9% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have made.
- Milwaukee is 7-6 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Indiana’s record is 10-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall when its opponents make more than 49.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers have shot at a 48.3% clip from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points higher than the 45% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Indiana is 10-6 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it shoots higher than 45% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has an 8-7 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 48.3% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 39.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Pacers have shot from deep (39%).
- Milwaukee has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when the team hits more than 39% of its three-point shots.
- Indiana has put up an 8-3 against the spread while going 8-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.8% from downtown.
- The Pacers are knocking down 36.5% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 2.7 percentage points fewer than the 39.2% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Indiana has a 5-2 ATS record and is 5-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 39.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has an 8-1 ATS record and a 9-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.5% from three-point range.
- The Bucks connect on 15.5 three-pointers per game this season, 3.2 more makes per game than the Pacers allow (12.3).
- Milwaukee is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Indiana is 6-6 ATS and 7-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Pacers make the 18th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks give up the 28th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from