Two of the league’s top scorers take the court when Luka Doncic (fifth, 27.3 PPG) and the Dallas Mavericks (8-13) visit Trae Young (ninth, 26.9 PPG) and the Atlanta Hawks (10-10) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The Mavericks are favorites. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 3, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 3
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right knee),
Onyeka Okongwu: Day To Day (Achilles)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (224.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 113, Mavericks 108|
While DraftKings has the Mavericks winning by two, the model has the Hawks taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (7.3 points). Take the Hawks.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 3.6 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||20||16.9||3.8||1.9||0.8||0.2||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Doncic’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.9 assists less than his season average of 9.4.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Young’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 40.1.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 13.5 boards, 0.9 rebounds less than his season average of 14.4.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 2.4.
- The Mavericks are shooting 45.8% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 44.6% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Dallas has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 6-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Atlanta is 9-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 45.8% from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 44.7% rate from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points less than the 45.8% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- Atlanta has put together a 7-4 record against the spread and a 6-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- When Dallas’ opponents shoot over 44.7% from the field, it is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Mavericks shoot 32.8% from deep, 0.7% higher than the 32.1% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Dallas has put together an 8-3 record against the spread and a 7-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 32.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 8-5 against the spread while putting together a 9-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 32.8% from three-point distance.
- The Hawks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.1%) is -0.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Mavericks are averaging (35.5%).
- Atlanta has a 10-3 ATS record and is 9-4 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas has a 6-2 ATS record and a 6-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Mavericks’ 11.7 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.6 fewer made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Hawks give up.
- When Atlanta makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall. When Dallas is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-11 ATS and 1-12 straight up.
- The Hawks rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Mavericks give up the 11th-fewest made threes in the league.
Mavericks vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from