The Minnesota Timberwolves (5-15) are underdogs as they attempt to stop an eight-game road slide when they take on the San Antonio Spurs (11-10) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at AT&T Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The over/under is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 3, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 3
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Hip)
Naz Reid: Day To Day (Wrist),
D’Angelo Russell: Day To Day (Quad),
Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Juancho Hernangomez: Day To Day (Health Protocols),
Jarrett Culver: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (-8)|
|Total Pick||Under (223.5)|
|Prediction||Spurs 117, Timberwolves 106|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Spurs favored by eight, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (11.3 points). Put your money on the Spurs.
The DraftKings total for this game, 223.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 222.7 points, are only 0.8 points apart.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 1.0 point greater than his season average of 19.5.
- Keldon Johnson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5, 13.2 lower than his season average of 24.7.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Drew Eubanks’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- D’Angelo Russell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 5.6 points higher than his season average of 19.9.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 9.7 higher than his season average of 14.8.
- Russell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Jarred Vanderbilt’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Spurs make 45.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points lower than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- San Antonio has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Minnesota is 4-1-1 against the spread and 2-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 45.5% from the field.
- The Timberwolves’ 43.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.3 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (47.6%).
- Minnesota has compiled a 0-2-1 record against the spread and a 0-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- When San Antonio’s opponents shoot greater than 43.3% from the field, it is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Spurs’ 36.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Timberwolves have shot from beyond the arc (37.8%).
- San Antonio has put together an 8-3-1 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Minnesota is 8-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36.7% from deep.
- The Timberwolves’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.8%) is 5.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Spurs are averaging (39.3%).
- Minnesota is 3-0-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when shooting above 39.3% as a team from three-point range.
- San Antonio has a 6-0 ATS record and a 5-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.8% from three-point range.
- The Spurs knock down 11.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.4 fewer makes per game than the Timberwolves give up 11.6.
- Minnesota has gone 8-3-1 against the spread and 5-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When San Antonio hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-8-1 ATS and 5-9 straight up.
- The Spurs are the 25th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Timberwolves give up the sixth-fewest makes from deep.
Spurs vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from