The Phoenix Suns (11-8) visit the New Orleans Pelicans (7-12) as favorites after Chris Paul put up 34 points in the Suns’ 109-108 victory over the Mavericks. The matchup airs on ESPN at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 3, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 3
Dario Saric: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devin Booker: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Cameron Payne: Out (Foot),
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Ankle)
Naji Marshall: Day To Day (Ankle),
Steven Adams: Day To Day (Calf)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (223)|
|Prediction||Suns 112, Pelicans 108|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Suns to walk away with the win, but the model spread (3.7) is 1.2 points further in their direction.
In this game, the model projects a total (220.7 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (223 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 1.6 points higher than his season average of 22.9.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 28.9.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 1.8 less than his season average of 33.3.
- Steven Adams’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 20.8.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Suns make 46% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (45.9%).
- Phoenix is 8-2-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- New Orleans has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46% of their shots from the field.
- The Pelicans have shot at a 46.4% rate from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points above the 45.9% shooting opponents of the Suns have averaged.
- New Orleans has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread and a 5-7 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 5-4-1 record against the spread and a 6-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.4% from the field.
- The Suns shoot 36% from three-point range, 1.8% lower than the 37.8% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when the team connects on more than 37.8% of its three-point shots.
- New Orleans has put up a 5-3 against the spread while going 6-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36% from downtown.
- The Pelicans’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34%) is 1.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Suns are averaging (35.3%).
- New Orleans is 7-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall when shooting over 35.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 5-3-1 ATS record and a 6-3 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 34% of its three-point shots.
- The Suns make 13.6 three-pointers per game this season, 2.7 more made shots on average than the 10.9 per game the Pelicans allow.
- Phoenix has gone 9-5 against the spread and 9-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New Orleans makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-12 ATS and 3-12 straight up.
- The Pelicans are the 27th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Suns allow the third-fewest makes from deep.
Suns vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from