The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-5) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the No. 25 Louisville Cardinals (10-4) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at KFC Yum! Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 1, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.0 points of each other.
The model predicts a total 6.0 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Louisville 72, Georgia Tech 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Cardinals this season is 71.4 points, 1.4 more points than their implied total of 70 points in Monday’s game.
- Louisville has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (70) nine times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Yellow Jackets (74.5) is 8.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (66).
- Georgia Tech is attempting to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (66) for the 11th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Louisville and Georgia Tech Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Cardinals are shooting 45.8% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Yellow Jackets allow to opponents.
- When Louisville shoots higher than 45.3% from the field, it is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Georgia Tech has put together a 5-4 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when its opponents make more than 45.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Yellow Jackets have shot at a 46.8% rate from the field this season, six percentage points greater than the 40.8% shooting opponents of the Cardinals have averaged.
- Georgia Tech has put together a 7-5 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight up record in games it shoots better than 40.8% from the field.
- When Louisville’s opponents hit better than 46.8% from the field, it is 6-3-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Cardinals are hitting 31.4% of their three-point shots this season, 5.3% lower than the 36.7% the Yellow Jackets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Louisville is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 36.7% from distance.
- Georgia Tech is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 31.4% from deep.
- The Yellow Jackets are making 36.8% of their shots from three-point range, which is only 6.0 percentage points greater than the 30.8% the Cardinals’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Georgia Tech’s record is 6-4 ATS and 7-3 overall when the team makes more than 30.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Louisville is 9-1 overall and 6-2-1 ATS in games it shoots above 36.8% from deep.
- The Cardinals connect on 5.4 three-pointers per game this season, 3.3 fewer made shots on average than the 8.7 per game the Yellow Jackets allow.
- When Georgia Tech makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall. When Louisville is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-6 ATS and 4-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from