The Memphis Tigers (9-6) host the UCF Knights (4-7) after winning three straight home games. The Tigers are favored by 9 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 131.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 1, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model favors the Tigers by 5.9 points, a much smaller margin than the 9-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Knights to cover.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 5.0 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: Memphis 71, UCF 65
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Tigers’ average implied point total this season is 5.9 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (75.9 implied points on average compared to 70 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Memphis has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (70) nine times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knights (71.5) is 10.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (61).
- UCF has scored more than 61 points in seven games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Memphis and UCF Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Tigers have a 43.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% higher than the 43.3% of shots the Knights’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games when Memphis shoots higher than 43.3% from the field, it is 5-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- UCF is 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 43.4% from the field.
- The Knights have shot at a 42.5% rate from the field this season, 3.7 percentage points higher than the 38.8% shooting opponents of the Tigers have averaged.
- UCF has compiled a 3-3 straight up record and a 4-2 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 38.8% from the field.
- Memphis is 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games its opponents shoot above 42.5% from the field.
- The Tigers’ 35.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Knights have shot from beyond the arc (31.8%).
- Memphis is 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread when it shoots better than 31.8% from distance.
- UCF has put together a 3-4 straight-up record and gone 4-3 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot above 35.1% from beyond the arc.
- The Knights are hitting 34.9% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 6.6 percentage points higher than the 28.3% the Tigers’ are averaging on the season.
- UCF is 4-5 overall and 5-4 against the spread when it shoots above 28.3% as a team from three-point distance.
- Memphis is 5-5 ATS and 5-5 overall in games it shoots above 34.9% from deep.
- Memphis has gone 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When UCF hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-4 ATS and 1-5 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from