A game after he exploded for 30 points in a 105-104 loss to the Heat, De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (8-11) on the road against the New Orleans Pelicans (7-11) on Monday, February 1, 2021. The Kings are underdogs by in the matchup, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on FS-NO. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 1, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 1
Naji Marshall: Day To Day (Ankle)
Nemanja Bjelica: Day To Day (Back),
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Out (Left groin)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (-3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (232.5)|
|Prediction||Pelicans 117, Kings 111|
The model projects the Pelicans to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (5.7 to 3.5).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (228.1 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (232.5 points).
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.2 less than his season average of 33.7.
- Steven Adams’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 20.8.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||19||13.3||7.8||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.1|
Kings Player Props
- Fox’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.2 less than his season average of 30.7.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the game is set at 8.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 4.1.
- Fox’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Pelicans are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, two percentage points lower than the 48.8% the Kings allow to opponents.
- New Orleans is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it shoots higher than 48.8% from the field.
- Sacramento is 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.8% from the field.
- The Kings have shot at a 47.5% clip from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 45.8% shooting opponents of the Pelicans have averaged.
- This season, Sacramento has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 5-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- This season, New Orleans has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 5-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 47.5% from the field.
- The Pelicans’ 34.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (39.6%).
- New Orleans has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when the team hits more than 39.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 4-1 against the spread while putting together a 4-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34.3% from three-point distance.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38%) is only 0.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pelicans are averaging (38.2%).
- Sacramento is 4-4 ATS and 4-4 overall when the team makes more than 38.2% of its three-point attempts.
- New Orleans has a 6-2 ATS record and a 7-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38% from three-point range.
- The Pelicans make 11.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 fewer makes per game than the Kings allow (12.4).
- Sacramento is 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while New Orleans is 3-11 ATS and 3-11 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pelicans make the 27th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Kings give up the 26th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pelicans vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from