The Houston Rockets (9-9) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-10) after winning three straight road games. The Rockets are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 1, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 1
David Nwaba: Out (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf)
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Josh Hall: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
George Hill: Day To Day (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Rockets 111, Thunder 110|
The model favors the Rockets by 1.8 points, just 2.7 less than the 4.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model projects a total 2.9 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 16.5, 7.1 points lower than his season average of 23.6.
- John Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, equal to his season average of 27.5.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Wood’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 3.4 points lower than his season average of 21.9.
- Al Horford’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 6.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.3.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Hamidou Diallo’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 0.9.
- This season, the Rockets have a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have knocked down.
- In games Houston shoots higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when its opponents make more than 45.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder have shot at a 45.2% clip from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Rockets have averaged.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.8% from the field.
- Houston is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 45.2% from the field.
- The Rockets’ 35.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from deep (35.3%).
- Houston is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it shoots better than 35.3% from distance.
- Oklahoma City is 7-4 against the spread and 6-5 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.4% from deep.
- The Thunder’s three-point shooting percentage this season (33.9%) is just 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Rockets are averaging (35%).
- Oklahoma City is 5-1 ATS and 4-2 overall when the team hits more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston is 6-2-1 ATS and 7-2 overall in games it shoots above 33.9% from deep.
- The Rockets connect on 13.6 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.3 more made shots on average than the 13.3 per game the Thunder give up.
- Houston is 6-4-1 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 3-4 ATS and 2-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Rockets are the eighth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Thunder give up the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Rockets vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from