Julius Randle and the New York Knicks (9-12) are underdogs against Zach LaVine and the Chicago Bulls (7-11) Monday, February 1, 2021 at United Center. The matchup starts at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 31, 2021, 10:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 1
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Out (Quad)
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Groin)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (218.5)|
|Prediction||Bulls 110, Knicks 109|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (1.3 points) is slightly less than the 4-point edge William Hill gives to the Bulls, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model’s predicted total (219.2 points) and the William Hill set total (218.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||14||12.8||8.0||2.4||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||15||12.2||6.4||2.1||0.6||0.2||1.9|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 4.0 lower than his season average of 37.5.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- LaVine’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Randle’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 3.5 assists, 2.5 lower than his season average of 6.0.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Mitchell Robinson’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.6% from the field this season, 4.5 percentage points higher than the 43.1% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Chicago is 11-4 against the spread and 7-8 overall when it shoots better than 43.1% from the field.
- New York’s record is 10-6 against the spread and 9-7 overall when its opponents make more than 47.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 44.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Bulls have given up to their opponents.
- New York is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it shoots higher than 48.2% from the field.
- Chicago is 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.6% from the field.
- The Bulls shoot 38.9% from three-point range, 6.9% higher than the 32% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Chicago is 10-5 against the spread and 6-9 overall when it shoots better than 32% from distance.
- New York is 10-7 against the spread while putting together a 9-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 38.9% from three-point range.
- The Knicks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.1%) is -2.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls are averaging (37.6%).
- New York has a 6-2 ATS record and is 5-3 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 4-3 ATS and 4-3 overall in games it shoots over 35.1% from deep.
- The Bulls make 14.2 three-pointers per game this season, 4.7 more made shots on average than the 9.5 per game the Knicks allow.
- Chicago has gone 4-5 against the spread and 4-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 5-9 ATS and 4-10 straight up.
- The Knicks make the fewest three-pointers in the league, while the Bulls give up the 24th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bulls vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from