The Dallas Mavericks (8-12) are favored () to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (10-8) at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The game airs on NBA TV. The over/under for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 1, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 1
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Foot),
Devin Booker: Day To Day (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (215)|
|Prediction||Suns 110, Mavericks 108|
While FanDuel has the Mavericks winning by one, the model has the Suns taking home the victory, though the margin is fairly small (2.7 points). Lean toward taking the Suns.
In this game, the model projects a total (218.7 points) a little higher than the FanDuel over/under (215 points).
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||19||16.8||3.7||1.9||0.7||0.2||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 0.9 points less than his season average of 27.4.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Dorian Finney-Smith’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 1.2.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.6 points greater than his season average of 22.9.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.3 less than his season average of 28.8.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Deandre Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- The Mavericks are shooting 45.9% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 46% the Suns allow to opponents.
- Dallas is 7-4 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it shoots higher than 46% from the field.
- Phoenix has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 45.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Suns are shooting 46% from the field, 0.3% higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Phoenix has a 9-2 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas is 8-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46% from the field.
- The Mavericks are making 32.8% of their three-point shots this season, 2.7% lower than the 35.5% the Suns allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Dallas has put together a 5-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 35.5% of its three-point shots.
- Phoenix has put up a 5-3 against the spread while going 5-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 32.8% from deep.
- The Suns shoot 36% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 0.6 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.4%).
- Phoenix is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when shooting over 35.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Dallas has a 6-2 ATS record and a 6-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- The Mavericks hit 11.8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 fewer makes per game than the Suns give up (13.6).
- Phoenix is 8-5 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Dallas is 2-10 ATS and 1-11 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Mavericks make the 22nd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns allow the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Mavericks vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from