Oddsmakers project the Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) as Super Bowl favorites against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) as the 2020 NFL Playoffs come to a close at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL on February 7, 2021, airing at 6:30 PM ET on CBS. An over/under of is set for the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 25, 2021, 10:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Odds
|Buccaneers (+3.5)||Under (56.5)||Buccaneers 28, Chiefs 24|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has an even 4-4 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 8-0 overall in away games.
- Kansas City is just 7-9 against the spread.
- The Chiefs are just 5-8 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Kansas City has played in eight games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- The Chiefs have put an average of 29.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 7.4 more than the 22.2 the Buccaneers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Kansas City score at least 29.6 points this season, they are 8-1 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- When the Tampa Bay defense allows 22.2 points or fewer this year, the Buccaneers have accumulated a 6-1 overall record and a 6-1 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has a 9-7 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in nine out of 16 outings this season (56.2%).
- The Buccaneers have averaged 8.2 more points this season (30.8) than the Chiefs have allowed (22.6).
- In games where Tampa Bay scores at least 30.8 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 22.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 9-0 overall and 6-3 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 5-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-3 overall at home.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Chiefs||29.6 (6)||22.6 (10)||52.2|
|Buccaneers||30.8 (3)||22.2 (8)||52.9|
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II leads the team with 4,740 passing yards (316.0 yards per game) and has a 66.3% completion percentage this year (390-of-588) while throwing 38 touchdowns and six interceptions in 15 games. He also has 302 rushing yards on 63 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 20.1 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for a team-leading 803 yards on 181 attempts (61.8 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in 13 games. He also averages 22.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 36 passes for 297 yards and one touchdown.
- Le’Veon Bell has 328 yards on 82 carries (29.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of 11 games.
- This season, Travis Kelce has 105 catches (on 145 targets) to lead the team with 1,416 yards (94.4 per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns in 15 games.
- Tyreek Hill has tacked on 1,276 yards on 87 catches with 15 touchdowns. He has been targeted 134 times and averages 85.1 receiving yards per game over the course of 15 matchups this year.
- Over 16 games in 2020, Mecole Hardman has caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 560 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 35.0 receiving yards per game.
- Chris Jones has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 3.0 TFL and 36 tackles over 15 games.
- Daniel Sorensen has totaled 92 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far in 15 games over the 2020 campaign.
- Tyrann Mathieu has picked off six passes to lead the team while adding 63 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended 15 over games.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has thrown for 4,633 yards while completing 65.7% of his passes (401-of-610), with 40 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 16 games this year (289.6 yards per game).
- Ronald Jones II has churned out a team-high 978 rushing yards (61.1 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns in 16 games.
- Leonard Fournette leads the team with 367 rushing yards on 97 carries (28.2 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground over the course of 13 games in 2020. He also has 36 catches for 233 yards (17.9 per game).
- This season, Mike Evans has 70 catches (on 109 targets) to lead the team with 1,006 yards (62.9 per game) while scoring 13 touchdowns in 16 games.
- Chris Godwin’s statline this year shows 65 catches for 840 yards and seven touchdowns over 12 games. He averages 70.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 84 times.
- Rob Gronkowski has racked up 623 yards on 45 passes with seven touchdowns in 2020, averaging 38.9 yards per game on 77 targets in 16 contests.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has registered a team-leading 9.5 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL, 55 tackles, and two interceptions over 16 games.
- Devin White has racked up 140 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and 9.0 sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in 16 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Carlton Davis leads the team with four interceptions and has added 68 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 18 passes defended 14 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from