Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (3-11) against the Atlanta Hawks (9-9) after scoring 47 points in a 124-106 loss to the Pelicans. The Wizards are underdogs in the game on Friday, January 29, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 29, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 29
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Cam Reddish: Day To Day (Quad),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
Onyeka Okongwu: Day To Day (Achilles),
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Hand),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Ankle)
Ish Smith: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Troy Brown Jr.: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (232)|
|Prediction||Hawks 117, Wizards 113|
The FanDuel line for this matchup is within 0.3 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The model predicts a total 2.0 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this game.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.5, 1.3 higher than his season average of 39.2.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.8 lower than his season average of 29.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 0.5 lower than his season average of 38.0.
- Beal’s points prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 4.9 points less than his season average of 35.4.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 2.8.
- Thomas Bryant’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- This season, the Hawks have a 44.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.3% lower than the 48.8% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have made.
- Atlanta has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 2-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.8% from the field.
- Washington has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 44.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, -1.6 percentage points fewer than the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- Washington has compiled a 4-4 record against the spread and a 2-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.7% from the field.
- Atlanta is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.3% from the field.
- The Hawks’ 35.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is three percentage points lower than opponents of the Wizards have shot from deep (38.2%).
- Atlanta has an 8-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when the team knocks down more than 38.2% of its three-point shots.
- Washington is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.2% from deep.
- The Wizards’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.9%) is just 4.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks are averaging (32.4%).
- Washington is 6-5 ATS and 3-8 overall when the team hits more than 32.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 8-6 ATS and 8-6 overall in games it shoots above 36.9% from deep.
- The Hawks knock down 12.4 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.1 fewer made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Wizards allow.
- Washington has gone 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Atlanta makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-4 ATS and 2-5 straight up.
- The Hawks are the 17th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Wizards give up the 16th-fewest makes from deep.
Hawks vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from