The New York Knicks (8-11) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (9-9) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Madison Square Garden at . The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 29, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Cavaliers vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 29
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Larry Nance Jr.: Day To Day (Wrist),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Neck)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (206)|
|Prediction||Knicks 107, Cavaliers 103|
While DraftKings has the Cavaliers winning by one, the model has the Knicks taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (5.6 points). Take the Knicks.
The model predicts a total 3.9 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 5.6 less than his season average of 32.1.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, 3.9 less than his season average of 22.4.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Larry Nance Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 2.3.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s assists prop total for the contest is listed at 3.5 assists, 2.5 assists less than his season average of 6.0.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Mitchell Robinson’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- This season, the Cavaliers have a 45.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.6% higher than the 43% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have hit.
- Cleveland is 9-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it shoots better than 43% from the field.
- New York is 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 45.6% from the field.
- The Knicks are shooting 44.2% from the field, 2.4% lower than the 46.6% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- New York is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it shoots higher than 46.6% from the field.
- Cleveland is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44.2% from the field.
- The Cavaliers’ 36.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Knicks have shot from beyond the arc (31.4%).
- Cleveland is 9-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots better than 31.4% from distance.
- New York is 7-7 against the spread while putting up a 7-7 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.3% from beyond the arc.
- The Knicks are knocking down 34.9% of their shots from three-point range, which is -4 percentage points higher than the 38.9% the Cavaliers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York has a 5-2 ATS record and is 4-3 straight-up when the team makes more than 38.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Cleveland has a 4-2 ATS record and a 3-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.9% from three-point distance.
- The Cavaliers make 10.1 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.7 more makes per game than the Knicks allow 9.4.
- Cleveland is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while New York is 5-8 ATS and 4-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Cavaliers are the 28th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Knicks give up the eighth-fewest makes from deep.
Cavaliers vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from