The Denver Nuggets (11-7) will look to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (10-8) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at AT&T Center as favorites. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 29, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 29
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Derrick White: Out (Toe)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (224.5)|
|Prediction||Spurs 113, Nuggets 112|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Spurs in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Nuggets favored and the difference between the two is 4.7 points.
The model’s predicted total (224.5 points) and the DraftKings set total (224.5 points) are the same for this contest.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||8||18.3||7.1||1.3||1.5||0.9||3.0|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 10.5 rebounds, 1.4 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.9.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 5.5 assists, 1.3 assists lower than his season average of 6.8.
- Keldon Johnson’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 3.5 rebounds, 3.9 rebounds less than his season average of 7.4.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Jakob Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Nuggets make 47.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- Denver has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 7-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
- San Antonio is 8-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- The Spurs have shot at a 45.2% clip from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points less than the 47.1% shooting opponents of the Nuggets have averaged.
- San Antonio is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- When Denver’s opponents shoot greater than 45.2% from the field, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Nuggets are knocking down 36.9% of their three-point shots this season, one% lower than the 37.9% the Spurs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Denver has assembled a 5-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 37.9% of its three-point shots.
- San Antonio is 7-2 against the spread while putting together a 6-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.9% from beyond the arc.
- The Spurs shoot 36.1% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 0.9 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37%).
- San Antonio is 7-2-1 ATS and 7-3 overall when the team makes more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver has a 6-3 ATS record and an 8-1 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 36.1% of its three-point shots.
- The Nuggets’ 12.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.8 more made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Spurs give up.
- Denver is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while San Antonio is 4-6-1 ATS and 4-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Nuggets make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Spurs allow the 11th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from