The Arkansas Razorbacks (12-4) host the Ole Miss Rebels (8-6) as 5-point favorites after Moses Moody racked up 26 points in the Razorbacks 92-71 victory over Vanderbilt. The game airs on SECN at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 141.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 27, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Razorbacks to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (6.2) is 1.2 points further in their direction.
The model predicts a total 2.4 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Prediction: Arkansas 75, Ole Miss 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Razorbacks’ average implied point total this season is 9.5 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (82.5 implied points on average compared to 73 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Arkansas has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (73) 12 times.
- The Rebels’ average implied point total on the season (75.1 points) is 7.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- Ole Miss is trying to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (68) for the eighth time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Arkansas and Ole Miss Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Razorbacks are shooting 45.2% from the field this season, 4.5 percentage points higher than the 40.7% the Rebels allow to opponents.
- Arkansas has an 11-1 straight-up record and a 9-2 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 40.7% from the field.
- Ole Miss is 8-2 overall and 7-3 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot better than 45.2% from the field.
- The Rebels are shooting 44.4% from the field, 2.9% higher than the 41.5% the Razorbacks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Ole Miss has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 41.5% from the field.
- When Arkansas’ opponents hit better than 44.4% from the field, it is 5-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- The Razorbacks are hitting 34.1% of their three-point shots this season, 1% lower than the 35.1% the Rebels allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Arkansas has put together a 6-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 35.1% of its three-point shots.
- Ole Miss is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 34.1% from deep.
- The Rebels three-point shooting percentage this season (29.7%) is 1.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Razorbacks are averaging (31.3%).
- Ole Miss is 2-4 ATS and 2-4 overall when the team hits more than 31.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Arkansas has a 7-2 straight-up record and a 6-2 ATS record this season when it connects on more than 29.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Razorbacks’ 8.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.9 more made shots on average than the 5.9 per game the Rebels allow.
- The Razorbacks are 8-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Rebels are 4-3 ATS and 4-3 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from