The No. 14 Wisconsin Badgers (12-4) visit the Maryland Terrapins (8-7) in a matchup of Big Ten teams at XFINITY Center, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The Badgers are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 27, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Badgers’ average implied point total this season is 1.6 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (68.6 implied points on average compared to 67 implied points in this game).
- Wisconsin has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (67) 11 times this season.
- The 73.6-point average implied total on the season for the Terrapins is 9.6 more points than the team’s 64-point implied total in this matchup.
- Maryland has scored more than 64 points 10 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Wisconsin and Maryland Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Badgers make 43.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Terrapins have allowed to their opponents (43.7%).
- Wisconsin has compiled a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
- Maryland’s record is 7-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread when its opponents make more than 43.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Terrapins have shot at a 46% clip from the field this season, 5.5 percentage points above the 40.5% shooting opponents of the Badgers have averaged.
- Maryland is 7-4 overall and 5-5 against the spread when it makes more than 40.5% of its shots from the field.
- When Wisconsin’s opponents hit better than 46% from the field, it is 6-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Badgers’ 37.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Terrapins have shot from deep (35.9%).
- Wisconsin has collected a 6-3 record against the spread and an 8-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Maryland is 5-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from deep.
- The Terrapins shoot 35.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 2.9 percentage points higher than the Badgers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32.6%).
- Maryland has a 6-4 ATS record and is 7-4 straight-up in games when the team makes better than 32.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Wisconsin has an 8-2 straight-up record and a 5-4 ATS record when it has shot better than 35.5% from three-point range.
- When Wisconsin makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall. When Maryland is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 1-5 ATS and 3-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from