The Washington State Cougars (9-6) are heavy, 15-point underdogs as they look to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Colorado Buffaloes (12-4) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at CU Events Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 27, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Buffaloes this season is 73.9 points, 1.1 fewer points than their implied total of 75 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Colorado is aiming to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (75) for the ninth time this season.
- The Cougars’ average implied point total on the season (72.9 points) is 12.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (60 points).
- Washington State has scored more than 60 points in 11 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Colorado and Washington State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 15+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Buffaloes make 45.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 5.9 percentage points higher than the Cougars have allowed to their opponents (39.2%).
- In games Colorado shoots higher than 39.2% from the field, it is 11-3 overall and 10-3-1 against the spread.
- Washington State’s record is 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall when its opponents make more than 45.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Cougars’ 41.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is -0.4 percentage points higher than the Buffaloes have allowed to their opponents (41.7%).
- Washington State is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it shoots higher than 41.7% from the field.
- This season, Colorado has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 41.3% from the field.
- The Buffaloes’ 34.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is six percentage points higher than opponents of the Cougars have shot from beyond the arc (28.9%).
- Colorado is 8-1-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it shoots better than 28.9% from distance.
- Washington State is 6-6 against the spread while putting together a 9-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34.9% from beyond the arc.
- The Cougars are hitting 34% of their shots from deep, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the 32.8% the Buffaloes’ are averaging on the season.
- Washington State is 7-5 overall and 5-7 against the spread when it shoots better than 32.8% as a team from three-point distance.
- Colorado has a 6-1-1 ATS record and a 7-1 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 34% of its three-point shots.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from