A game after he scored 36 points in a 129-114 win over the Raptors, Malcolm Brogdon leads the Indiana Pacers (10-7) on the road against the Charlotte Hornets (7-10) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The Pacers are underdogs by in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hornets vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 27
Nick Richards: Day To Day (Ankle)
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (+1.5)|
|Prediction||Pacers 111, Hornets 110|
The model leans slightly toward betting on the Pacers in this one. The data favors them while FanDuel has the Hornets favored, but the difference between the two is only 1.9 points.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Gordon Hayward’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 5.5 less than his season average of 33.0.
- Devonte’ Graham’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 23.1.
- Terry Rozier’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- LaMelo Ball’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Brogdon’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 0.3 assists higher than his season average of 7.2.
- Domantas Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 11.5 boards, 0.9 rebounds less than his season average of 12.4.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.6 blocks lower than his season average of 4.1.
- The Hornets are shooting 44.9% from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points lower than the 46.2% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Charlotte has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 5-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Indiana has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 44.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers have shot at a 47.5% rate from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points greater than the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Hornets have averaged.
- Indiana is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- This season, Charlotte has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 6-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 47.5% from the field.
- The Hornets’ 35.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers have shot from beyond the arc (39.5%).
- Charlotte has put together a 5-1 record against the spread and a 3-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 39.5% of its three-point shots.
- Indiana is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.6% from deep.
- The Pacers are making 35.7% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 0.2 percentage points fewer than the 35.9% the Hornets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Indiana is 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when shooting above 35.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Charlotte has a 4-4 ATS record and a 4-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.7% from three-point distance.
- The Hornets’ 12.7 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.6 more made shots on average than the 12.1 per game the Pacers give up.
- Charlotte is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Indiana is 6-5 ATS and 7-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Hornets make the 15th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pacers give up the 17th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Hornets vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Hornets Rank||Hornets AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from