The Denver Nuggets (10-7) visit the Miami Heat (6-10) as favorites after Michael Porter Jr. put up 30 points in the Nuggets’ 117-113 victory over the Mavericks. The game airs on SUN at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 27
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Maurice Harkless: Out (Thigh),
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Neck),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Ankle),
Meyers Leonard: Out (Shoulder),
Avery Bradley: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Heat (+5)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 114, Heat 111|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (2.8 points) is slightly less than the 5-point edge FanDuel gives to the Nuggets, though the data still has them as the favorite.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||7||18.4||7.4||1.3||1.1||1.0||3.0|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 7.5 assists, 1.8 assists lower than his season average of 9.3.
- Porter’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Porter’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the matchup is set at 32.5, 2.6 less than his season average of 35.1.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Jimmy Butler’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.7 steals lower than his season average of 2.2.
- The Nuggets are shooting 47.9% from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 45.4% the Heat allow to opponents.
- In games Denver shoots higher than 45.4% from the field, it is 6-7 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
- Miami is 4-6-1 against the spread and 6-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.9% from the field.
- The Heat are shooting 47.4% from the field, -0.2% higher than the 47.6% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Miami is 4-4-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.6% from the field.
- This season, Denver has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 7-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.4% from the field.
- The Nuggets are hitting 37.3% of their three-point shots this season, 0.5% lower than the 37.8% the Heat allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Denver is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it shoots better than 37.8% from distance.
- Miami is 4-4-1 against the spread while putting together a 4-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.3% from three-point range.
- The Heat are knocking down 34.9% of their shots from three-point range, which is 2.7 percentage points fewer than the 37.6% the Nuggets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Miami has a 4-1-1 ATS record and is 5-1 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver has a 5-3 ATS record and a 7-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.9% from three-point distance.
- The Nuggets knock down 12.8 three-pointers per game this season, the same that the Heat give up.
- The Heat make the 14th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets allow the 24th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from