A game after he scored 38 points in a 108-99 win over the Clippers, Trae Young leads the Atlanta Hawks (9-8) at home against the Brooklyn Nets (11-8) as underdogs. The matchup, which airs on YES, begins at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 27
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+7)|
|Prediction||Hawks 115, Nets 114|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Hawks in this one. The model favors them while FanDuel has the Nets favored and the difference between the two is 7.7 points.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 7.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.6.
- James Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 40.9.
- Kyrie Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Durant’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 38.5, 0.4 less than his season average of 38.9.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 3.4 lower than his season average of 29.9.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
- The Nets make 48.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.7 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 44.1% from the field, it is 7-8 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- Atlanta has an 8-5 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 44.3% from the field, 0.9% lower than the 45.2% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Atlanta has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.2% from the field.
- Brooklyn is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44.3% from the field.
- The Nets shoot 39.5% from beyond the arc, 7.2% higher than the 32.3% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has a 7-9 record against the spread and a 10-6 record overall when the team makes more than 32.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.5% from deep.
- The Hawks are making 34.9% of their shots from deep, which is -0.4 percentage points higher than the 35.3% the Nets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Atlanta is 9-2 ATS and 9-2 overall when the team makes more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 6-5 ATS and 8-3 overall in games it shoots over 34.9% from deep.
- The Nets hit 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more makes per game than the Hawks allow (12.4).
- Brooklyn is 6-8 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Atlanta is 3-4 ATS and 2-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Hawks rank 18th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nets allow the 14th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from