In a matchup of the top team in each conference, the Los Angeles Lakers (14-4) and the Philadelphia 76ers (12-6), square off on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center, tipping at 7:30 PM ET. The Lakers are just road favorites. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 27
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Day To Day (Calf),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Mike Scott: Day To Day (Knee),
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Vincent Poirier: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (-2)|
|Prediction||Lakers 113, 76ers 108|
The Lakers are the bet in this matchup. They’re favored by 3.1 more points in the model than FanDuel (5.1 to 2).
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 0.7 points less than his season average of 25.2.
- Anthony Davis’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 35.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 34.3.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Davis’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 4.4 less than his season average of 41.9.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 2.4 higher than his season average of 29.1.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Lakers make 48.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.1 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- Los Angeles has a 9-6 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
- Philadelphia’s record is 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall when its opponents make more than 48.4% of their shots from the field.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.5% from the field, 2.8% higher than the 44.7% the Lakers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia has put together a 7-5 record against the spread and an 11-1 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 47.5% from the field.
- The Lakers are knocking down 38.9% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% higher than the 37.1% the 76ers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles has collected a 7-2 record against the spread and a 9-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.1% of its three-point shots.
- Philadelphia is 8-3 against the spread while putting up an 8-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38.9% from three-point range.
- The 76ers are making 36.1% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 2.1 percentage points greater than the 34% the Lakers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Philadelphia is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when shooting above 34% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles has an 8-3 ATS record and an 8-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.1% from three-point range.
- The Lakers hit 12.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.6 more makes per game than the 76ers give up 11.6.
- Los Angeles is 8-3 against the spread and 11-0 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 4-6 ATS and 5-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The 76ers are the 23rd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Lakers give up the second-fewest makes from deep.
Lakers vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from