A game after he put up 30 points in a 120-110 loss to the Timberwolves, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (5-10) at home against the Washington Wizards (3-10) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on NBCS-DC, begins at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 27
Moritz Wagner: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ish Smith: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Davis Bertans: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Rui Hachimura: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Troy Brown Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+7.5)|
|Prediction||Pelicans 117, Wizards 113|
The model favors the Pelicans by 4.8 points, just 2.7 less than the 7.5-point spread set by FanDuel.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 2.1 points higher than his season average of 23.4.
- Steven Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 8.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.1.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the game is posted at 35.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 2.5 less than his season average of 38.0.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 6.9 points less than his season average of 34.4.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots greater than his season average of 2.8.
- Thomas Bryant’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- This season, the Pelicans have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% lower than the 48.6% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have hit.
- New Orleans is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it shoots higher than 48.6% from the field.
- Washington’s record is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when its opponents make more than 46.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.8% rate from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points above the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Pelicans have averaged.
- This season, Washington has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
- When New Orleans’ opponents shoot greater than 46.8% from the field, it is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- The Pelicans’ 33.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Wizards have shot from beyond the arc (38.1%).
- New Orleans has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when the team hits more than 38.1% of its three-point shots.
- Washington has put up a 2-1 against the spread while going 1-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 33.2% from deep.
- The Wizards shoot 37.2% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.9 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.1%).
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when shooting over 38.1% as a team from three-point range.
- New Orleans has a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 37.2% of its three-point shots.
- The Pelicans’ 9.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.6 fewer made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Wizards allow.
- When Washington makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall. When New Orleans is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-10 ATS and 3-10 straight up.
- The Pelicans rank 29th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Wizards give up the 12th-fewest made threes in the league.
Pelicans vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from