Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (9-8) into a matchup with the Minnesota Timberwolves (4-12) after scoring 36 points in a 130-108 win over the Timberwolves. The Timberwolves are underdogs in the game on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 27
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Juancho Hernangomez: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
D’Angelo Russell: Day To Day (Quad),
Jarrett Culver: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (-8)|
|Prediction||Warriors 118, Timberwolves 108|
Both FanDuel and the model expect the Warriors to walk away with the win, but the model spread (10.6) is 2.6 points further in their direction.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||17||11.6||5.5||1.2||1.4||0.9||1.1|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 38.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 39.9.
- James Wiseman’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5, 6.9 lower than his season average of 18.4.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 4.4.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- D’Angelo Russell’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 4.5 higher than his season average of 29.0.
- Ed Davis’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 4.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds less than his season average of 5.6.
- Russell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Ricky Rubio’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Warriors have a 44.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.7% lower than the 47.5% of shots the Timberwolves’ opponents have made.
- Golden State is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it shoots better than 47.5% from the field.
- Minnesota is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.8% from the field.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 43.6% from the field, 0.8% lower than the 44.4% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Minnesota has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 1-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Golden State is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 43.6% from the field.
- The Warriors shoot 35.2% from three-point range, 2.5% lower than the 37.7% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots better than 37.7% from distance.
- Minnesota is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when its opponents shoot better than 35.2% from deep.
- The Timberwolves shoot 33.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s 3.2 percentage points lower than the Warriors have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.7%).
- Minnesota is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall when shooting over 36.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Golden State has a 5-3 ATS record and a 5-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.5% from three-point distance.
- The Warriors connect on 13.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.9 more made shots on average than the 11.3 per game the Timberwolves allow.
- Golden State is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Minnesota is 0-7 ATS and 0-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Warriors are the 11th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Timberwolves give up the 11th-fewest makes from deep.
Warriors vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from