De’Andre Hunter leads the Atlanta Hawks (8-8) into a matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers (13-4) after scoring 33 points in a 129-115 loss to the Bucks. The Hawks are in the matchup on Tuesday, January 26, 2021, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 26, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 26
Trae Young: Day To Day (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Right hand)
Paul George: Out (Health Protocols),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Health Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (+1.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 113, Hawks 110|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Clippers in this one. The model favors them while FanDuel has the Hawks favored and the difference between the two is 4.7 points.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 0.2 points greater than his season average of 25.3.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 14.5 rebounds, equal to his season average of 14.5.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 0.6 points higher than his season average of 25.9.
- Serge Ibaka’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 5.1 higher than his season average of 20.4.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 2.0.
- This season, the Hawks have a 44.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.5% lower than the 46.7% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have hit.
- In games Atlanta shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Los Angeles has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 44.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Clippers’ 48.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.1 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- This season, Los Angeles has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Atlanta is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.5% from the field.
- The Hawks’ 34.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers have shot from deep (35.6%).
- Atlanta is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots better than 35.6% from distance.
- Los Angeles is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when its opponents shoot better than 34.8% from deep.
- The Clippers shoot 42.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s 9.9 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32.4%).
- Los Angeles is 9-5 against the spread and 11-3 overall when shooting over 32.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Atlanta has a 7-6 ATS record and an 8-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 42.3% from three-point distance.
- The Hawks knock down 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 fewer made shots on average than the 15.1 per game the Clippers give up.
- Los Angeles has gone 9-3 against the spread and 12-0 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Atlanta makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-4 ATS and 2-5 straight up.
- The Clippers rank fifth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Hawks allow the fifth-fewest made threes in the league.
Hawks vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from