Eric Gordon leads the Houston Rockets (6-9) into a matchup with the Washington Wizards (3-9) after putting up 33 points in a 133-108 win over the Mavericks. The Rockets are favorites in the matchup on Tuesday, January 26, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 26, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 26
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal)
Raul Neto: Day To Day (Groin),
Moritz Wagner: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ish Smith: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Davis Bertans: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Rui Hachimura: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Troy Brown Jr.: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (-1.5)|
|Prediction||Rockets 119, Wizards 112|
The Rockets are the bet in this game. They’re favored by 4.6 more points in the model than FanDuel (6.1 to 1.5).
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 boards, 2.3 rebounds less than his season average of 10.8.
- John Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 26.9.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Wood’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 6.5 rebounds, 3.0 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.5.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 7.0 points less than his season average of 34.5.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots greater than his season average of 2.8.
- Beal’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Rockets have a 46% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.1% lower than the 49.1% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have hit.
- In games Houston shoots better than 49.1% from the field, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Washington has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards’ 47.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is two percentage points higher than the Rockets have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- This season, Washington has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.3% from the field.
- Houston is 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.3% from the field.
- The Rockets are knocking down 35.5% of their three-point shots this season, 3.1% lower than the 38.6% the Wizards allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Houston has assembled a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.6% of its three-point shots.
- Washington is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 35.5% from deep.
- The Wizards shoot 38.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 2.5 percentage points higher than the Rockets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.8%).
- Washington is 6-2 against the spread and 3-5 overall when shooting above 35.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Houston has a 4-4 ATS record and a 5-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.3% from three-point range.
- The Rockets’ 13.3 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.2 more made shots on average than the 13.1 per game the Wizards allow.
- When Houston makes more threes than its opponents, it is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall. When Washington is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-4 ATS and 1-6 straight up.
- The Rockets are the 10th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Wizards give up the 12th-fewest makes from deep.
Rockets vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from