The New York Knicks (8-10) visit the Utah Jazz (12-4) as heavy, underdogs after Immanuel Quickley racked up 31 points in the Knicks’ 116-113 loss to the Trail Blazers. The matchup airs on SportsNet RM at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 26, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 26
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Frank Ntilikina: Day To Day (Knee),
Reggie Bullock: Out (Neck),
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Achilles)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-11)|
|Total Pick||Under (212.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 112, Knicks 100|
The line for this game set by William Hill and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.5 points of each other).
William Hill and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.1 points of each other.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 33.5, 0.1 higher than his season average of 33.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 2.3 greater than his season average of 27.2.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 3.5.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 5.7 lower than his season average of 40.2.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Mitchell Robinson’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.6% higher than the 43.2% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Utah is 10-2 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it shoots better than 43.2% from the field.
- New York has an 8-5 record against the spread and an 8-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 44.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (44.1%).
- New York is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- Utah is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.3% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 40.3% from beyond the arc, 8.9% higher than the 31.4% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Utah has put together an 11-4 record against the spread and a 12-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 31.4% of its three-point attempts.
- New York has put up an 8-8 against the spread while going 8-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 40.3% from deep.
- The Knicks are making 34.8% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is -0.1 percentage points higher than the 34.9% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall when shooting over 34.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah has a 6-0 ATS record and a 6-0 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 34.8% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz connect on 16.8 three-pointers per game this season, 7.4 more makes per game than the Knicks give up (9.4).
- Utah is 11-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while New York is 4-8 ATS and 4-8 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Knicks make the fewest three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from