Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (12-5) are favorites against Jerami Grant and the Detroit Pistons (3-13) Monday, January 25, 2021 at Little Caesars Arena. The game begins at 7:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 25, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 25
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Vincent Poirier: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back)
Derrick Rose: Out (Knee),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+7)|
|Prediction||76ers 113, Pistons 110|
The 76ers are favored by both FanDuel and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (7 to 2.5 points). Take the Pistons and the points.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 43.5, 1.6 greater than his season average of 41.9.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 2.8 higher than his season average of 29.7.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Grant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 11.8 less than his season average of 33.3.
- Mason Plumlee’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 5.5 boards, 3.0 rebounds less than his season average of 8.5.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 3.1.
- Grant’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% lower than the 48.3% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have made.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 48.3% from the field, it is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Detroit’s record is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall when its opponents make more than 47.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons have shot at a 42.5% rate from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points fewer than the 44% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Detroit has compiled a 2-2-1 record against the spread and a 1-4 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 42.5% from the field.
- The 76ers are knocking down 36.3% of their three-point shots this season, two% lower than the 38.3% the Pistons allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it shoots better than 38.3% from distance.
- Detroit has put up a 3-3 against the spread while going 2-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.3% from deep.
- The Pistons’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.5%) is 1.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (36.7%).
- Detroit is 5-2 against the spread and 1-6 overall when shooting above 36.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.5% from three-point distance.
- The 76ers hit 11.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 13.2 per game the Pistons allow.
- Detroit has gone 5-3-1 against the spread and 2-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-5 ATS and 5-4 straight up.
- The Pistons make the 10th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the 18th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from