Bam Adebayo leads the Miami Heat (6-9) into a matchup against the Brooklyn Nets (10-8) after putting up 41 points in a 128-124 loss to the Nets. The Nets are favorites in the game on Monday, January 25, 2021, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 25, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 25
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
KZ Okpala: Day To Day (Left knee),
Maurice Harkless: Out (Thigh),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Right foot),
Tyler Herro: Out (Neck),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right knee),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Meyers Leonard: Out (Shoulder),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Nets (-7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (235.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 119, Heat 111|
The FanDuel line for this game has the Nets favored by 7.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (8.2 points).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (229.7 points) marginally lower than the FanDuel over/under (235.5 points).
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 6.5 boards, 0.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.2.
- James Harden’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 42.5, 1.0 higher than his season average of 41.5.
- Kyrie Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Irving’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 2.2 less than his season average of 34.7.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Jimmy Butler’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.7 steals lower than his season average of 2.2.
- This season, the Nets have a 49.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 45.8% of shots the Heat’s opponents have knocked down.
- Brooklyn is 5-7 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- Miami is 5-5-1 against the spread and 6-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.3% from the field.
- The Heat have shot at a 48.2% rate from the field this season, 2.6 percentage points higher than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Nets have averaged.
- This season, Miami has a 6-5-1 record against the spread and a 6-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.6% from the field.
- When Brooklyn’s opponents shoot greater than 48.2% from the field, it is 6-8 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- The Nets’ 40.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Heat have shot from deep (38.3%).
- Brooklyn has assembled a 7-5 record against the spread and a 10-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami is 5-5-1 against the spread while putting together a 6-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 40.2% from three-point range.
- The Heat are making 35.6% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 0.4 percentage points fewer than the 36% the Nets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Miami has a 4-3-1 ATS record and is 6-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 5-5 ATS and 7-3 overall in games it shoots over 35.6% from deep.
- The Nets make 14.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Heat allow.
- When Brooklyn makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-8 against the spread and 9-5 overall. When Miami is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 2-6-1 ATS and 2-7 straight up.
- The Heat make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nets give up the 15th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nets vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from