Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-8) against the Los Angeles Clippers (12-4) after putting up 30 points in a 120-106 loss to the Clippers. The Clippers are favorites in the matchup on Sunday, January 24, 2021, which tips off at 4:00 PM ET on PRIME. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 24, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 24
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Al Horford: Out (Personal),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Josh Hall: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-13)|
|Total Pick||Under (222)|
|Prediction||Clippers 118, Thunder 103|
The model projects the Clippers to win, just as FanDuel does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (15.0 to 13).
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 1.2 points highter than the model projection.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 4.5 assists, 1.1 assists lower than his season average of 5.6.
- Serge Ibaka’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 7.5 boards, 1.0 rebound higher than his season average of 6.5.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 3.9.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 6.7 less than his season average of 33.2.
- Al Horford’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 6.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.0.
- Luguentz Dort’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 2.4.
- Dort’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals greater than his season average of 1.0.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% higher than the 46.4% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have made.
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 46.4% from the field, it is 9-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when its opponents make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder have shot at a 44.8% clip from the field this season, two percentage points less than the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Oklahoma City is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot greater than 44.8% from the field, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Clippers’ 43.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is 8.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from deep (35.2%).
- Los Angeles has assembled a 7-5 record against the spread and a 9-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 35.2% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City is 6-5 against the spread while putting together a 5-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 43.3% from three-point distance.
- The Thunder’s three-point shooting percentage this season (33%) is 3.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (36.6%).
- Oklahoma City is 3-0 ATS and 2-1 overall when the team makes more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 7-0 ATS and 7-0 overall in games it shoots above 33% from deep.
- The Clippers hit 15.1 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more makes per game than the Thunder give up (13).
- Los Angeles is 9-2 against the spread and 11-0 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 2-3 ATS and 2-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Thunder are the 12th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Clippers allow the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from