Kyrie Irving leads the Brooklyn Nets (9-8) into a matchup against the Miami Heat (6-8) after putting up 38 points in a 125-113 loss to the Cavaliers. The Heat are underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, January 23, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 23, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 23
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kevin Durant: Out (Achilles Injury Recovery)
Tyler Herro: Out (Neck),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Meyers Leonard: Out (Shoulder),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Heat (+8)|
|Prediction||Nets 119, Heat 111|
The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.2 points of each other.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 3.2 lower than his season average of 44.7.
- James Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 42.5, equal to his season average of 42.5.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- DeAndre Jordan’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 33.0.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 5.2 lower than his season average of 26.7.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.7 steals lower than his season average of 2.2.
- The Nets are shooting 49.1% from the field this season, 3.8 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has a 7-7 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Miami’s record is 5-6 against the spread and 6-5 overall when its opponents make more than 49.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Heat’s 48.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.7 percentage points higher than the Nets have given up to their opponents (45.5%).
- This season, Miami has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.5% from the field.
- When Brooklyn’s opponents shoot over 48.2% from the field, it is 6-7 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
- The Nets shoot 39.5% from beyond the arc, two% higher than the 37.5% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has collected a 7-4 record against the spread and a 9-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.5% of its three-point shots.
- Miami has put up a 5-6 against the spread while going 6-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.5% from downtown.
- The Heat’s three-point shooting percentage this season (36.3%) is just 0.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nets are averaging (36.6%).
- Miami is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall when shooting above 36.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Brooklyn has a 5-4 ATS record and a 6-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.3% from three-point range.
- The Nets make 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Heat give up.
- When Brooklyn makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-7 against the spread and 8-5 overall. When Miami is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-7 ATS and 2-6 straight up.
- The Nets are the sixth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Heat allow the 29th-fewest makes from deep.
Nets vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from