The Indiana Pacers (8-6) host the Orlando Magic (7-8) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The Pacers are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 22, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 22
Myles Turner: Day To Day (Hand),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Day To Day (Foot),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Mo Bamba: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (-3)|
|Prediction||Pacers 114, Magic 105|
Our computers expect the same result as FanDuel, but have the Pacers winning by a considerably more robust margin (9.2 points). Take the Pacers.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s assists prop total for the game is set at 6.5 assists, 0.8 assists lower than his season average of 7.3.
- Domantas Sabonis’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 5.7 lower than his season average of 40.2.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.6 blocks lower than his season average of 4.1.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Nikola Vucevic’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 3.1 lower than his season average of 37.6.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Evan Fournier’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Pacers make 47.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- In games Indiana shoots better than 47.3% from the field, it is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Orlando is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.6% from the field.
- The Magic’s 42.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.4 percentage points lower than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (47%).
- Orlando is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it shoots higher than 47% from the field.
- This season, Indiana has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 42.6% from the field.
- The Pacers’ 35.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Magic have shot from beyond the arc (36.9%).
- Indiana has put together a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 36.9% of its three-point shots.
- Orlando has put up a 5-2 against the spread while going 5-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35.6% from deep.
- The Magic are knocking down 31.8% of their shots from deep, which is 7.2 percentage points fewer than the 39% the Pacers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Orlando is 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall when the team makes more than 39% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana has a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 31.8% from three-point range.
- The Pacers make 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 more made shots on average than the 9.9 per game the Magic allow.
- Indiana has gone 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Orlando hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-7 ATS and 3-7 straight up.
- The Magic are the 28th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Pacers give up the 13th-fewest makes from deep.
Pacers vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from