A game after he scored 32 points in an 115-96 win over the Kings, Kawhi Leonard leads the Los Angeles Clippers (11-4) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-7) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on PRIME, starts at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 21, 2021, 3:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 22
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Al Horford: Out (Personal),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Josh Hall: Out (Health Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-13)|
|Total Pick||Under (220.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 118, Thunder 103|
The William Hill line for this game has the Clippers favored by 13, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (15.1 points).
The William Hill total for this game, 220.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 220.4 points, are only 0.1 points apart.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Leonard’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.6 points higher than his season average of 24.9.
- Serge Ibaka’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 3.0 higher than his season average of 19.5.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 3.9.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 3.5 assists, 2.7 less than his season average of 6.2.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 12.5, 6.6 lower than his season average of 19.1.
- Luguentz Dort’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 2.4.
- Dort’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- The Clippers make 48.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.6 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (46%).
- Los Angeles is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it shoots higher than 46% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 3-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.6% from the field.
- The Thunder have shot at a 44.6% clip from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points fewer than the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.8% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot over 44.6% from the field, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Clippers are making 44.1% of their three-point shots this season, 8.5% higher than the 35.6% the Thunder allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles has collected an 8-4 record against the spread and a 9-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma City is 6-4 against the spread while putting up a 5-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 44.1% from downtown.
- The Thunder shoot 33% from three-point distance this season. That’s 3.9 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.9%).
- Oklahoma City is 3-0 ATS and 2-1 overall when the team hits more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 7-0 ATS and 7-0 overall in games it shoots above 33% from deep.
- The Clippers knock down 15.5 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Thunder give up.
- Los Angeles is 10-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 1-3 ATS and 2-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Thunder are the 16th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Clippers give up the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from