A game after he put up 34 points in a 125-123 win over the Bucks, James Harden leads the Brooklyn Nets (9-6) on the road against the Cleveland Cavaliers (6-7) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-OH, tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 20
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Collin Sexton: Day To Day (Ankle),
Darius Garland: Day To Day (Right Shoulder),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (+9.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 111, Cavaliers 107|
The model favors the Nets by 4.3 points, a much smaller margin than the 9.5-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Cavaliers to cover.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop total for the contest is posted at 44.5, 1.0 higher than his season average of 43.5.
- DeAndre Jordan’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 9.6 greater than his season average of 13.9.
- Kyrie Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Jordan’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 4.3 lower than his season average of 30.8.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 6.3 lower than his season average of 26.8.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Larry Nance Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 2.4.
- This season, the Nets have a 49.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.7% higher than the 45.7% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Brooklyn has a 6-5 record against the spread and an 8-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Cleveland’s record is 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall when its opponents make more than 49.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 44.3% from the field, 0.4% lower than the 44.7% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Cleveland has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.7% from the field.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 44.3% from the field.
- The Nets shoot 40.3% from deep, 0.8% higher than the 39.5% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots better than 39.5% from distance.
- Cleveland has put up a 6-2 against the spread while going 6-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 40.3% from deep.
- The Cavaliers are hitting 34.3% of their shots from three-point range, which is 1.5 percentage points fewer than the 35.8% the Nets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Cleveland has a 4-2 ATS record and is 4-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn has a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.3% from three-point range.
- The Nets connect on 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, five more makes per game than the Cavaliers allow (9.5).
- Brooklyn is 6-6 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Cleveland is 4-6 ATS and 4-6 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Cavaliers make the 29th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nets allow the 14th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nets vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from