The Kansas State Wildcats (5-8) are heavy, 14-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma Sooners (7-4) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Lloyd Noble Center. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 19, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model and DraftKings both have the Sooners taking home the victory, but the model has them winning by slightly less (12.9 points). Lean towards taking the Wildcats.
In this game, the model projects a total (141.4 points) slightly higher than the DraftKings over/under (137 points).
Prediction: Oklahoma 77, Kansas State 64
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Sooners this season is 80.3 points, 4.3 more points than their implied total of 76 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Oklahoma has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (76) seven times.
- The Wildcats’ average implied point total on the season (71.7 points) is 9.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (62 points).
- Kansas State has put up more than 62 points eight times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oklahoma and Kansas State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Sooners are shooting 44.9% from the field this season, 2.6 percentage points lower than the 47.5% the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma has compiled a 1-3 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Kansas State is 4-0 overall and 1-3 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot higher than 44.9% from the field.
- The Wildcats are shooting 43.4% from the field, -1.5% lower than the 41.9% the Sooners’ opponents have shot this season.
- Kansas State has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 4-5 record overall in games when it shoots higher than 41.9% from the field.
- Oklahoma is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall in games its opponents shoot over 43.4% from the field.
- The Sooners are knocking down 33.8% of their three-point shots this season, 2.8% lower than the 36.6% the Wildcats allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Oklahoma is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it shoots better than 36.6% from deep.
- Kansas State has put up a 3-3 against the spread while going 2-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 33.8% from downtown.
- The Wildcats shoot 32.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 5.5 percentage points lower than the Sooners have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.7%).
- Kansas State is 1-3 ATS and 2-2 overall when the team makes more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma has a 4-1 ATS record and a 3-2 straight-up record in games this season when it connects on more than 32.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma has gone 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Kansas State makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 2-3 ATS and 2-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from