The No. 6 Tennessee Volunteers (10-1) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Gators (6-4) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Exactech Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total is set at 136.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 19, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model favors the Volunteers by 3.7 points, just 2.8 less than the 6.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 4.5 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: Tennessee 72, Florida 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Volunteers have an average implied point total of 76.6 this season, which is 4.6 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (72).
- Tennessee will aim to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (72) for the seventh time this season.
- The 73.6-point average implied total on the season for the Gators is 8.6 more points than the team’s 65-point implied total in this matchup.
- Florida has totaled more than 65 points in nine games on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Tennessee and Florida Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Volunteers are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 4.3 percentage points higher than the 42.4% the Gators allow to opponents.
- In games Tennessee shoots better than 42.4% from the field, it is 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Florida has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Gators’ 46.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is eight percentage points higher than the Volunteers have given up to their opponents (38.5%).
- Florida has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots better than 38.5% from the field.
- This season, Tennessee has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when its opponents shoot above 46.5% from the field.
- The Volunteers shoot 34.7% from three-point range, 1.2% lower than the 35.9% the Gators allow to opponents.
- Tennessee is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when it shoots better than 35.9% from distance.
- Florida is 1-1 against the spread while putting together a 2-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 34.7% from downtown.
- The Gators three-point shooting percentage this season (38%) is 7.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Volunteers are averaging (30.3%).
- Florida has a 3-3 ATS record and is 4-3 straight-up when the team hits more than 30.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Tennessee has an 8-0 straight-up record and an 8-0 ATS record this season when it hits more than 38% of its three-point attempts.
- Florida is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Tennessee is 1-3 ATS and 3-1 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from