A game after he scored 31 points in a 128-123 win over the Kings, Zion Williamson leads the New Orleans Pelicans (5-7) on the road against the Utah Jazz (9-4) as underdogs. The matchup, which airs on NBA TV, tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 19, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 19
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee),
Elijah Hughes: Out (Ankle),
Joe Ingles: Day To Day (Achilles)
Lonzo Ball: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (218)|
|Prediction||Jazz 113, Pelicans 103|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Jazz winning by a considerably greater margin (9.6 points). Take the Jazz.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 1.8 points highter than the model projection.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 0.3 points higher than his season average of 23.2.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.5 greater than his season average of 27.0.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Mike Conley’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Brandon Ingram’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 4.2 lower than his season average of 34.7.
- Steven Adams’ rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.0.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Adams’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.1% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Pelicans’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 45.1% from the field, it is 7-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- New Orleans is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.2% from the field.
- The Pelicans’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is three percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (43.6%).
- New Orleans is 4-5 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it shoots better than 43.6% from the field.
- This season, Utah has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.6% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 39.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Pelicans have shot from deep (37.2%).
- Utah is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it shoots better than 37.2% from distance.
- New Orleans is 4-2 against the spread while putting together a 5-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.7% from three-point distance.
- The Pelicans are knocking down 33.4% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 1.6 percentage points fewer than the 35% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- New Orleans is 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when shooting over 35% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah has a 5-0 ATS record and a 5-0 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 33.4% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz’s 16.2 made three-pointers per game this season is six more made shots on average than the 10.2 per game the Pelicans give up.
- Utah is 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while New Orleans is 3-7 ATS and 3-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Pelicans make the 26th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from