Kevin Durant leads the Brooklyn Nets (8-6) into a matchup against the Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) after scoring 42 points in a 122-115 win over the Magic. The Nets are in the matchup on Monday, January 18, 2021, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 18, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 18
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kyrie Irving: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (238)|
|Prediction||Nets 116, Bucks 115|
While FanDuel has the Bucks winning by two, the model has the Nets taking home the victory, though the margin is fairly small (2.3 points). Lean toward taking the Nets.
The FanDuel point total for this game is more than two possessions higher (7.2 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 2.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.0.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 34.0.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks higher than his season average of 1.6.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Durant’s points prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 1.8 points greater than his season average of 30.7.
- James Harden’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 46.5, 4.3 higher than his season average of 42.2.
- Kyrie Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- DeAndre Jordan’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.1% higher than the 44.8% of shots the Nets’ opponents have hit.
- Milwaukee has a 5-5 record against the spread and an 8-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Brooklyn has a 5-7 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets are shooting 49.1% from the field, 4.7% higher than the 44.4% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 6-5 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 6-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 49.1% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 41% from three-point range, 4.8% higher than the 36.2% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots better than 36.2% from distance.
- Brooklyn is 5-8 against the spread and 7-6 overall when its opponents shoot better than 41% from deep.
- The Nets shoot 39.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.8 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37%).
- Brooklyn has a 6-4 ATS record and is 8-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 6-2 ATS record and a 7-1 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 39.8% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks connect on 16.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.9 more made shots on average than the 14.4 per game the Nets give up.
- Milwaukee has gone 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Brooklyn hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 1-2 ATS and 1-2 straight up.
- The Bucks rank second in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nets give up the 14th-fewest made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from