The Houston Rockets (4-7) face the Chicago Bulls (5-8) as only favorites on Monday, January 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 18, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 18
Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
Danuel House Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Eric Gordon: Day To Day (Leg),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
DeMarcus Cousins: Day To Day (Ankle),
Brodric Thomas: Day To Day (Ankle),
John Wall: Out (Knee)
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Day To Day (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+1)|
|Prediction||Bulls 116, Rockets 114|
The model leans slightly toward betting on the Bulls in this one. The data favors them while DraftKings has the Rockets favored, but the difference between the two is only 2.7 points.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 7.5 boards, 3.4 rebounds less than his season average of 10.9.
- John Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.1 higher than his season average of 28.4.
- Ben McLemore’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Victor Oladipo’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||13||13.0||8.0||2.5||0.6||0.7||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||12||12.5||6.7||1.9||0.8||0.1||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 35.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 36.9.
- Coby White’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 5.2 less than his season average of 27.7.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- LaVine’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Rockets make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.7 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.5%).
- In games Houston shoots better than 47.5% from the field, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Chicago has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 45.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.9% from the field, 2.2% higher than the 45.7% the Rockets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago has put together a 7-1 record against the spread and a 3-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- This season, Houston has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 4-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 47.9% from the field.
- The Rockets are hitting 34.5% of their three-point shots this season, 3.3% lower than the 37.8% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Houston has collected a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 37.8% of its three-point shots.
- Chicago has put up a 3-1 against the spread while going 3-1 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 34.5% from deep.
- The Bulls are hitting 38% of their shots from deep, which is just two percentage points greater than the 36% the Rockets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago has a 6-2 ATS record and is 3-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston has a 3-3 ATS record and a 4-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38% from three-point range.
- The Rockets’ 13 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.5 fewer made shots on average than the 13.5 per game the Bulls allow.
- Chicago has gone 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Houston makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 1-3 ATS and 0-4 straight up.
- The Bulls rank eighth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Rockets allow the third-fewest made threes in the league.
Rockets vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from