Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-6) against the Philadelphia 76ers (9-5) after putting up 33 points in a 127-125 win over the Bulls. The Thunder are 3.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, January 17, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on NBA TV.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 17, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 17
Seth Curry: Out (COVID),
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin),
Vincent Poirier: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Al Horford: Out (Personal),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+3.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 112, Thunder 110|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (2.5 points) is a little tighter than the 3.5-point edge FanDuel gives to the 76ers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 13.5 rebounds, 2.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 6.0 higher than his season average of 29.5.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 17.5, 4.1 points lower than his season average of 21.6.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 12.5, 7.0 lower than his season average of 19.5.
- Luguentz Dort’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Dort’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.5% from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points higher than the 46.2% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 5-4 record against the spread and an 8-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder are shooting 44.8% from the field, 1.1% higher than the 43.7% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City is 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 44.8% from the field.
- The 76ers are making 36.2% of their three-point shots this season, 0.4% higher than the 35.8% the Thunder allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when the team hits more than 35.8% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City is 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Thunder are hitting 33% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 3.1 percentage points fewer than the 36.1% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Oklahoma City is 3-0 ATS and 2-1 overall when the team makes more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33% from three-point range.
- The 76ers hit 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.7 fewer makes per game than the Thunder give up 12.8.
- Oklahoma City has gone 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-4 ATS and 3-4 straight up.
- The Thunder make the 16th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the 16th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from