The Central Michigan Chippewas (4-4) welcome in the Robert Morris Colonials (3-6) after victories in three straight home games. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 7, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Chippewas’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Colonials ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of December 7, 2022 at 1:46 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Central Michigan Vs Robert Morris Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Central Michigan (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (138.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Central Michigan Vs Robert Morris Stat Rankings
|Central Michigan Avg. (Rank)||Robert Morris Avg. (Rank)|
|72.8 (176th)||Points Scored||69.3 (256th)|
|69.1 (197th)||Points Allowed||65 (94th)|
|40.3 (28th)||Rebounds||33.8 (265th)|
|11.4 (113th)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (233rd)|
|6 (300th)||3pt Made||8.3 (116th)|
|14.3 (127th)||Assists||13.4 (195th)|
|14.8 (313th)||Turnovers||12.2 (155th)|
Central Michigan Vs Robert Morris Betting Trends
- The Chippewas’ record against the spread is 4-2-0.
- Central Michigan is yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- The Chippewas have seen three of their six games go over the point total.
- On only two occasions this season have Central Michigan and its opponent combined for more than 138.5 points.
- The average total for Chippewas games this season has been 141.9, which is 3.4 points higher than the total for this game.
- Robert Morris’ record against the spread is 4-3-0.
- The Colonials’ ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or greater is 4-2.
- Central Michigan has seen three of its six games go over the point total.
- Colonials games have gone over 138.5 points on three occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 4.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Robert Morris’ games of 134.3.
Best Betting Sites For Central Michigan vs Robert Morris
Central Michigan Impact Players
- Brian Taylor leads the Chippewas at 7.4 rebounds per game, while also posting 1.6 assists and 15.6 points.
- Reggie Bass is posting 9.5 points, 2.8 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Carrington McCaskill is posting 5.8 points, 1.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Jesse Zarzuela averages 15.2 points, 1.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 39.5% from the floor and 39.1% from beyond the arc with 3 made 3-pointers per contest.
Robert Morris Impact Players
- Kahliel Spear paces the Colonials in rebounding (7.8 per game), and puts up 14.3 points and 1.2 assists. He also averages 1.1 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Enoch Cheeks gives the Colonials 15.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.9 steals and 1.9 blocked shots.
- Josh Corbin gets the Colonials 13.2 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. He also delivers 1.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Michael Green III is the Colonials’ top assist man (5.3 per game), and he puts up 8.6 points and 1.6 rebounds.
- Stephaun Walker is posting 6.8 points, 5.9 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 54.8% of his shots from the field.