The Charlotte Hornets (7-17) will try to halt a three-game road losing skid at the Brooklyn Nets (13-12) on December 7, 2022.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of December 7, 2022 at 8:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Nets Vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 7
Nets: Yuta Watanabe: Out (Hamstring), Ben Simmons: Out (Calf)
Hornets: Mark Williams: Out (Ankle), Gordon Hayward: Out (Shoulder), Dennis Smith: Out (Ankle), LaMelo Ball: Out (Ankle), Cody Martin: Out (Knee), Miles Bridges: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+10)|
|Total Pick||Under (223)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Nets Vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Nets Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|110.9 (20th)||Points Scored||109.3 (26th)|
|110.1 (8th)||Points Allowed||115.1 (20th)|
|40.2 (28th)||Rebounds||45.5 (6th)|
|7.4 (30th)||Off. Rebounds||12.8 (3rd)|
|11.8 (16th)||3pt Made||10.3 (27th)|
|26.0 (11th)||Assists||25.0 (12th)|
|14.0 (12th)||Turnovers||14.0 (12th)|
Best Betting Sites For Nets vs Hornets
Nets Key Players
Hornets Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||24||20.1||5.3||1.3||1.6||0.3||2.3|
- The Nets have 11 wins in 25 games against the spread this year.
- Brooklyn doesn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as a 10-point favorite or greater this season.
- The Nets have seen nine of their 25 games go over the point total.
- Brooklyn’s games have finished with more than 223 points eight times so far this season.
- The over/under in this game is 223 points, 2.0 higher than the average total in Nets games this season.
- The Hornets are 11-12-1 against the spread this season.
- As a 10-point underdog or more, Charlotte has two wins ATS (2-2-1).
- There have been 12 Hornets games (out of 24) that went over the total this season.
- So far this year, 14 Charlotte’s games have featured over 223 points scored.
- The average total for Hornets games is 224.4 points, which is 1.4 more than this game’s over/under.