The Sacramento Kings (13-9) will attempt to build on a three-game winning run when visiting the Milwaukee Bucks (17-6) on December 7, 2022 at Fiserv Forum.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of December 7, 2022 at 9:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bucks Vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 7
Bucks: Wesley Matthews: Out (Health Protocols), MarJon Beauchamp: Probable (Illness), Serge Ibaka: Probable (Illness), Joe Ingles: Out (Acl)
Kings: Terence Davis: Out (Back)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (236.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bucks Vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Bucks Avg. (Rank)||Kings Avg. (Rank)|
|112.6 (15th)||Points Scored||119.6 (2nd)|
|107.8 (3rd)||Points Allowed||115.5 (22nd)|
|48.2 (2nd)||Rebounds||42.2 (26th)|
|11.4 (10th)||Off. Rebounds||8.0 (28th)|
|13.1 (7th)||3pt Made||13.5 (6th)|
|24.9 (13th)||Assists||28.1 (2nd)|
|14.2 (18th)||Turnovers||14.7 (22nd)|
Best Betting Sites For Bucks vs Kings
Bucks Key Players
Kings Key Players
- The Bucks are 13-9-1 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee has won twice ATS (2-5) as a 6.5-point favorite or more this year.
- This year, 10 of the Bucks’ 23 games have gone over the point total.
- Milwaukee and its opponent have broken the 236.5-point mark four times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 236.5 points, 16.2 more than the average point total for Bucks games this season.
- The Kings are 15-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Sacramento has two wins ATS (2-1) as a 6.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- This year, 10 of the Kings’ 22 games have hit the over.
- So far this year, nine Sacramento’s games have featured more than 236.5 points scored.
- Kings games average 235.1 total points, 1.4 less than the total for this matchup.