The Fordham Rams (8-1) will be attempting to build on a seven-game home winning run when taking on the Wagner Seahawks (4-3) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. It airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Seahawks ( ).
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of December 6, 2022 at 5:45 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Fordham Vs Wagner Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Fordham (-9.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (132)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Fordham Vs Wagner Stat Rankings
|Fordham Avg. (Rank)||Wagner Avg. (Rank)|
|74.1 (156th)||Points Scored||66.4 (305th)|
|67.1 (143rd)||Points Allowed||66.9 (140th)|
|37.2 (111th)||Rebounds||38.4 (70th)|
|9.3 (240th)||Off. Rebounds||13.4 (23rd)|
|9.2 (57th)||3pt Made||8.4 (102nd)|
|14 (141st)||Assists||11.7 (292nd)|
|15.1 (331st)||Turnovers||11.4 (95th)|
Fordham Vs Wagner Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Rams are 6-2-1 this year.
- Fordham has won once ATS (1-1-1) as a 9.5-point favorite or more this year.
- This year, five of the Rams’ nine games have gone over the point total.
- Five times so far this year, Fordham and its opponent have combined for more than 132 points.
- The total for this game is 132, and that’s 9.2 points fewer than the average total in Rams games thus far this season.
- Wagner is 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- As a 9.5-point underdog or more, the Seahawks have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- There have been five Fordham’s games (out of nine) that went over the total this season.
- So far this season, three Seahawks games have featured more than 132 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Wagner’s games this year (132) is 1.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Fordham vs Wagner
Fordham Impact Players
- Darius Quisneberry paces the Rams at 17.7 points per game, while also posting 3.4 assists and 3.7 rebounds.
- Khalid Moore posts 15.3 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 54.7% from the field.
- Abdou Tsimbila is tops on the Rams at 8.1 rebounds per game, while also averaging 0.1 assists and 7 points.
- Antrell Charlton leads his squad in assists per contest (4.3), and also posts 8.6 points and 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Kyle Rose posts 10.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 38.9% from the floor and 41.2% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
Wagner Impact Players
- Brandon Brown is putting up a team-best 8.4 rebounds per game. And he is producing 8.1 points and 2.1 assists, making 51.2% of his shots from the floor and 42.9% from 3-point range, with 1.3 triples per game.
- The Seahawks get 8.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Jahbril Price-Noel.
- The Seahawks receive 9.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Rahmir Moore.
- The Seahawks get 6.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2 assists per game from J. Ezquerra.