The George Mason Patriots (5-4) will attempt to extend a three-game winning stretch when hosting the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (3-5) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at EagleBank Arena. This matchup is at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Patriots’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Hawks ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of December 6, 2022 at 5:45 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
George Mason Vs Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Maryland-Eastern Shore (+13.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (130.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
George Mason Vs Maryland-Eastern Shore Stat Rankings
|George Mason Avg. (Rank)||Maryland-Eastern Shore Avg. (Rank)|
|70.3 (230th)||Points Scored||63 (339th)|
|69.9 (209th)||Points Allowed||68.3 (171st)|
|36.9 (123rd)||Rebounds||32 (312th)|
|10.7 (155th)||Off. Rebounds||9 (262nd)|
|8 (136th)||3pt Made||7.3 (184th)|
|13.1 (206th)||Assists||11.8 (284th)|
|13.8 (264th)||Turnovers||13.5 (248th)|
George Mason Vs Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Trends
- The Patriots’ record against the spread is 4-5-0.
- George Mason is yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 13.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- This year, four of the Patriots’ nine games have hit the over.
- George Mason’s games have had more than 130.5 points scored on five occasions this season.
- The total for this game is 130.5, 9.7 points fewer than the average total in Patriots games thus far this season.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore’s record against the spread is 4-3-0.
- The Hawks have won once ATS (1-1) as a 13.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- George Mason has played nine games this season, and four of them have hit the over.
- So far this season, three Hawks games have featured more than 130.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games this year (131.3) is 0.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For George Mason vs Maryland-Eastern Shore
George Mason Impact Players
- Josh Oduro averages 12.7 points and 6 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 2.6 assists, shooting 48.8% from the field.
- De’Von Cooper posts 12.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, shooting 43.7% from the floor and 41.1% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Victor Bailey Jr. averages 11.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Davonte Gaines puts up 6.6 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Ronald Polite is tops on the Patriots at 3.1 assists per game, while also posting 2.1 rebounds and 9.4 points.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Impact Players
- Nate Pollard is the Hawks’ top rebounder (7.4 per game), and he puts up 8.5 points and 1.8 assists.
- Zion Styles is the Hawks’ top scorer (11.6 points per game), and he produces 0.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds.
- Da’Shawn Phillip gets the Hawks 11 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Ahamadou Fofana is posting a team-best 2.3 assists per contest. And he is producing 7.8 points and 2.1 rebounds, making 40% of his shots from the field.
- The Hawks receive 7.1 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Chase Davis.