The Bucknell Bison (6-3) battle the La Salle Explorers (4-4) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Tom Gola Arena. It begins at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Explorers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Bison ( ).
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 1:49 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
La Salle Vs Bucknell Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Bucknell (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (137.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
La Salle Vs Bucknell Stat Rankings
|La Salle Avg. (Rank)||Bucknell Avg. (Rank)|
|67.8 (278th)||Points Scored||75.6 (125th)|
|70.5 (221st)||Points Allowed||63 (60th)|
|31.3 (330th)||Rebounds||37.1 (115th)|
|8.9 (275th)||Off. Rebounds||8.7 (294th)|
|6.6 (251st)||3pt Made||8.6 (92nd)|
|10 (342nd)||Assists||15.6 (66th)|
|10.3 (30th)||Turnovers||12.4 (176th)|
La Salle Vs Bucknell Betting Trends
- The Explorers have beaten the spread four times in eight games.
- La Salle has two wins ATS (2-1) as a 4-point favorite or greater this season.
- The Explorers have seen three of their eight games hit the over.
- La Salle’s games have had more than 137.5 points scored on four occasions this season.
- The average total for Explorers games this season has been 138.3, 0.8 points higher than the total for this game.
- Bucknell is 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bison are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 4-point underdog or greater this season.
- La Salle has played eight games this year, and three of them have gone over the total.
- Bison games have finished with over 137.5 points scored four times this season.
- The average total for Bucknell’s games is 138.6 points, 1.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For La Salle vs Bucknell
La Salle Impact Players
- Khalil Brantley leads the Explorers at 3.1 assists per game, while also posting 5.1 rebounds and 12.1 points.
- Anwar Gill paces his team in assists per contest (3.1), and also puts up 9.6 points and 4 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.3 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Hassan Drame paces his team in rebounds per contest (5.9), and also posts 8.9 points and 1 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Josh Nickelberry puts up a team-high 13.7 points per game. He is also putting up 3.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists, shooting 35.2% from the field and 36.7% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Fousseyni Drame puts up 7.1 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, shooting 39.6% from the floor.
Bucknell Impact Players
- Alex Timmerman is posting a team-best 7.6 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 11.7 points and 2 assists, making 54.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Andre Screen gets the Bison 10.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Elvin Edmonds IV is posting 9.2 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest, making 51.8% of his shots from the floor and 46.7% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 triples per game.
- Ian Motta is putting up 6.8 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 51.1% of his shots from the floor and 54.2% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per game.